Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum Astro Club Porto-Vecchio
Partagez votre savoir et vos connaissances ou vos questions sur le fabuleux domaine qu'est l'astronomie !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Origine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum -> Matériel -> Le télescope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Flav
Membre

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Jan - 10:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: Origine Répondre en citant

Voici le projet d'origine je sais pas si tu avait ca le Lion Wink

http://www.caramontino.com/flavien/olympe.pdf

http://photo.caramontino.com
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Jan - 10:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The Lion
Administrateur

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Jan - 20:12 (2008)    Sujet du message: Origine Répondre en citant

Non je ne connaissais pas le projet d'origine. C'est avec plaisir que je vais lire le dossier que tu as envoyé Okay .

Dernière édition par The Lion le Mer 23 Jan - 19:29 (2008); édité 1 fois
The Lion
Administrateur

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Jan - 17:10 (2008)    Sujet du message: Origine Répondre en citant

Coucou Flav Very Happy  J'ai fini de lire le sujet et je suis tombé d'accord avec toi. Vous avez bien inventé le GOTO en 1995 Laughing
Flav
Membre

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Jan - 01:19 (2008)    Sujet du message: Origine Répondre en citant

oui

enfin "nous"  = Gerard quand meme

http://photo.caramontino.com
SMILER45
Membre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû - 08:17 (2010)    Sujet du message: This is the life Répondre en citant

Suddenly I do not know what to say, perhaps really tired and wanted to stay under the heavy footsteps. Life's cumbersome to find themselves unable to tired. Perhaps the future is unknown, I do not want to free the imagination, as annoying. When a person has experienced extraordinary life, you turn around you will think of it? If you do not know,World of Warcraft Gold  then I can tell you: nice to live ... ... ... ...
    In a big crowd, a few friends and you can encounter. Several people in that they listen to your legendary life?
    When you love when the field Shiyi, how would you do it! Will find friends to talk too! Or his life in that the pitch-dark night alone silently withstanding the pain and sad? That noisy bar or in their own pot were drunk then?
    Remember, when you lost love, do not alone Ying Kang, I remember looking for friends to tell or talk. Try not to be left alone, and friends can visit this shopping. The most important thing is not to indulge alcohol, Do not be silly, what an unhappy drunk Solutions ah! That is a lie, it hurt the liver of lung injury, and that stupid from time to do Oh! But also to make stupid! People living alive, he should afford to put down and have to force yourself to fit. If you own is not cruel, then people will be more cruel to you. Which fall which climb up, then pat suit, shakes, and then dashing to say: cool will be a.
    Things do not spent too seriously, as to who is right, we all look in the eyes. The world of big, full of wonders. Heart relaxed, want to open, and put down. Everything is good, not because the final did not go away with the brooding,Tera gold  to willfully damage. Only a sincere prayer that with your blessing each other, so that we will not feel regret. I think we all know this truth were destined not it! Looking back five years for a present to each other is fate. What is the result not many will know, but I believe many people focus on the process. That is, we often say: not for ever and ever, just to have. Perhaps many people think that this is a self-comfort, I have no objection. Because "no were destined," the final outcome are so realistic and cruel. You may only choose this way of self-comfort, can emerge from the grief, then why not do it!
    The road of life is still very long, lost, please do not go to a souvenir. It as this life the best memories! Now have, please I'll treasure. Because this is your past life in this life amendment to the immortal, please use your next life to this life Haohao De care, understanding, tolerance around your partner. Endless love, love a love in the end, please, never give up. 
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Origine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum -> Matériel -> Le télescope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.