Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum Astro Club Porto-Vecchio
Partagez votre savoir et vos connaissances ou vos questions sur le fabuleux domaine qu'est l'astronomie !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Smokers turn to e-cigarettes as they try to quit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum -> Lecture et vidéo -> Lecture
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ever5692
Membre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Jan - 06:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: Smokers turn to e-cigarettes as they try to quit Répondre en citant

Smokers turn to e-cigarettes as they try to quit
The blue glowing tip of George Moore’s electronic cigarette shined in front of his face while he took a drag from it inside his Foothills Boulevard home. When he stopped to exhale, a smoky looking vapor rolled out of his mouth and nose for a moment.
There was no smoke aroma in the room from the vapor that escaped his mouth. The vapor created by the atomizing cartridge on his cigarette produces something similar to smoke-machine smoke that carries small amounts of nicotine to his lungs.
He hopes that the cigarette substitute will help fulfill his resolution for the new year.
“I’m down to a pack of cigarettes every three days,” the 30-year-old said. “My wellness goal for this year is to quit smoking.”
ZMC provide medicine with good quality.
Moore has tried just about everything to quit smoking but has had little success. E-cigarettes have proven to be the only thing that has helped him stop smoking.
This year, he hopes his New Year’s resolution will be a success.
TPMS will make your driving safer.
In an age when almost everything in our lives is going digital, so is cigarette smoking. For some people, like Moore, the trendy-looking cigarette substitutes called
electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes have been useful as a way to quit smoking for good.
The Consumer Electronics Show is big. Even if you have a great product, you have to come up with a way to stand out from the crowd. Standard approaches include: building the biggest booth, providing your female employees with the least amount of clothing and serving the freest lunch.Good
switching power supply will make your work easier.
But for pure marketing genius, it is hard to top these two advertisements for electronic cigarettes, which adorn the booths of two competing companies from China: On the one hand, I want a healthy electronic cigarette, but I also enjoy smoking with my family.
Seo service will improve the ranking of your website in the search engine.
There was not much more information available from these booths, because the representatives did not speak much English. I asked the following questions: Is this product available only in China? So is this product available in the United States? Is this product available only over the Internet? Can I buy this product in stores? To each, I received the same answer: “YES!”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Jan - 06:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum -> Lecture et vidéo -> Lecture Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.