Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum Astro Club Porto-Vecchio
Partagez votre savoir et vos connaissances ou vos questions sur le fabuleux domaine qu'est l'astronomie !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

know this?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum -> Matériel -> Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ever5692
Membre

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Nov - 04:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: know this? Répondre en citant

Dr. Biggs’ claim that electronic cigarettes have not been approved or tested is not entirely true (Letters, Oct. 9). In July 2009, the FDA report validated previous scientific data that verify claims by manufacturers that electronic cigarettes are safer than tobacco brand cigarettes.
Katherine Heigl smokes
electronic cigarettes.The ‘Life As We Know It’ actress has managed to not smoke a real tobacco-filled cigarette in six months thanks to the devices, which help ease nicotine craves, and now believes that smoking “sucks”. She said: “I use an electronic cigarette. I know it’s ridiculous, but it’s helping me not to actually smoke real cigarettes. You feel like you are smoking, and you get to exhale but it’s just water vapour and not nicotine. I’ve been doing it for six months. Smoking sucks!”
According to a study released by the FDA, an e-smoke is up to 1,400 times safer than the leading brand of cigarettes. Obviously, if you’re a smoker, the best remedy is to quit altogether. The
switching power supply make your work more easier.In my case, after 45 years of smoking and not being able to just quit, I chose the alternative route which is an electronic cigarette.
I purchased my e-smoke in September 2009; that night, I had my last cigarette.
Seo services will improve the ranking of your website in the search engine.It’s been over a year since I’ve “smoked.” No more coughing, no wheezing, higher energy and stamina levels, and in my mind, if you can’t quit and other alternatives don’t work, I would highly recommend you research the various brands of electronic cigarettes and go that route. It may just save your life.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Nov - 04:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astro Club Porto-Vecchio Index du Forum -> Matériel -> Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.